We applaud the recent decision by the Mt. Vernon City Council to provide financial support for a new 60,000 sf facility for Skagit Valley Family YMCA.
To read the article: www.goskagit.com by Brandon Stone.Since 1844, the Skagit Valley Family YMCA has been providing programs for people of all ages.
Of course, that also means heavy foot traffic and, if this also describes your home, there’s only one outlet for flooring in Mt. Vernon, Washington: Completely Floored.
Flooring is a major investment. You’ll need to think about things like cost, maintenance and upkeep, so here are some quick tips for the types of flooring we carry. Our fully trained staff will tell you more.
- Carpet: The soft, plush thickness is great for bedrooms. Select a neutral color, and complete a mini-remodel just by changing accessories. It’s also a good choice for playrooms, where kid-safety is important--just be sure it’s stain-resistant.
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile: If it seems out of your budget, think of this: Use it as an accent with other, more budget-friendly flooring. Also, never use a sponge mop; it’ll just pull the dirt into grout.
- Hardwood: Beautiful, elegant and warm, hardwood adds contrast and is durable and easy to clean. It is great for any room, except the bathroom which has too much moisture (but powder rooms are fine.)
- Laminate: Love the look of hardwood flooring, but worry about running kids and pets that can scratch and dent? Thanks to high-resolution photography, laminate mimics hardwood really well, and it’s durable and easy to maintain.
- Luxury Vinyl: Comes in tiles and planks so you can get the look of hardwood or tile. It’s durable and easy-to-care for.
Completely Floored services flooring in Mt. Vernon, WA and the surrounding areas. Call to find out about our showroom--we will bring the samples to YOU!