Completely Floored is your top choice for laminate flooring in the Everett and Seattle, WA communities. We bring our knowledge and installation experience to the table, so you know exactly what to expect before, during and after the installation process. If you have any questions, at any time, don’t hesitate to call or email us.
Laminate flooring is gaining popularity for many reasons. The fact it can give you the look of hardwood or natural stone, but at a fraction of the cost. With everyone keeping tabs on their finances, getting a bargain on your new floor covering is always a plus. So you get a great deal and beautiful flooring – who doesn’t want that?
Some quick facts and tips about laminate flooring:
- Laminate mimics the look of other floor coverings (stone, ceramic tile, hardwood, porcelain tile)
- Laminate is durable
- Easy to maintain
- Installation is easier than other hard surface floor coverings
- Laminate was invented in 1977
- Laminate is also called floating wood tile
- Laminate flooring is recyclable
- The North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA) have standards on laminate and conduct tests before giving it their seal
- Laminate is an affordable alternative to hardwood, tile and stone